Airbus A320 flightsimulator
We will soon open a new Airbus A320 aircraft simulator. The simulator has now been built for about five years and is a 1:1 built-in replica of a real airplane cockpit. A large number of the cockpit parts are from a real aircraft. Landscapes are created with three 4K resolution video projectors, creating 220 degree views.
We can offer a simulator experience from the youngest in the family to the elderly ones.
Airbus A320 in a nutshell:
- First flight 22.2.1987
- The world's most common passenger aircraft, manufactured 9738 units (situation 28.2.2021)
- Seating 150-180
- First fly-by-wire cockpit
- Finnair's most used aircraft type, a total of 37 A32x series aircraft
- Motors 2pcs CFM56-5B
- Length 37.6m
- Wingspan 34.1m
- Height 11.8m
- Fuel capacity 24210 - 27200l
- Dry weight 42.6 tn
- Cruise speed 840km/h
- Maximum cruising altitude 11900m
You cannot get closer to fly real passenger aircraft than this!